Coronavirus Update 27.12.20
Supporting you through the Third National Lockdown
We have reviewed the latest government guidance and the advice from our professional body (the BMF), and we will be remaining open, however we will be adding additional measures.
COVID-19 TRADING UPDATE
For the safety of both our customers and colleagues please adhere to the following guidance:
- No browsing
- Avoid touching products that you do not intend to purchase
- Shop alone, where possible
- Use the instore sanitising station, or personal sanitiser
- Follow the instore distancing guides
- Comply with legislation regarding face coverings (i.e. wear appropriate face coverings unless exempt).
- Card payment is preferred
- You may be required to queue outside of the store at the busier times.
- Should you only require colour cards, we have created an area just inside the door where the colour guides are available.
- MONDAY – FRIDAY
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
- 9:00am – 5:00pm
- 10:00am – 4:00pm
Should you wish to use the contact free collection service or have a query about stock or availability, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our ability to maintain a safe, COVID free environment will help us to remain open and hopefully mean that the current lockdown does not need to be extended.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please check the on our website for the latest updates.