Coronavirus Update 25.03.20
Supporting you through the Coronavirus Outbreak
To our customers, This is an unprecedented time and one that requires support and collaboration. As you will have seen, the government has categorised businesses in our sector as essential retailers, and Reeds Decorator Centre will therefore offer a collection only service from the 25th March 2020.
Having reviewed the latest government guidance, for the safety of our staff and our customers, we will be operating a closed-door process with following procedures:
- • Please email all orders and equiries to email@example.com.
- • Our remote sales team will help you with your requirements and enquiries.
- • If ordering our remote sales team will then send you a sales order document for your approval.
- • Once you have confirmed your order our instore picking team will contact you whehn your order is ready for collection, please provide a suitable contact number.
- • Currently we are only able to offer one method for payment – payment via card over the phone. This can be done at two points, firstly when you are advised it is ready for collection or alternatively when you are outside awaiting collection. Payment in advance (when you are advised your order is ready for collection) helps us facilitate your collection much quicker when you arrive.
- • When you collect your order please phone 01235 771772 when outside the premises and advise the staff of your full name.
- • Your order will then be placed in a collection bin (you will be told which letter collection bin when you phone) - once the member of staff is back in you are safe to collect.
COLLECTION ONLY HOURS
- MONDAY – FRIDAY
- 9am – 12noon
- 1:00pm – 4:30pm
- 9am – 12noon
Please check the on our website for the latest updates.