Supporting you through the Coronavirus Outbreak
At Reeds Decorating Centre, keeping people safe is our number one business priority. Whether that is looking after our employees, our trade partners, or the community around us, we pride ourselves on doing business in a safe and sustainable way.
With the Coronavirus outbreak causing great uncertainty for everyone, we wanted to update you on the steps we are taking to deal with the current situation, and reassure all our customers and trade partners that we are doing everything we can to protect our employees, support you during this difficult period, and to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Colleagues and customers should follow government guidelines and not come to the store if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
Over the past month we have taken the following steps:
- - Postponed external supplier side visits until it is deemed safe to do so.
- - Implemented strict hygiene control measures throughout our store to keep our employees and customers safe, and to ensure we are still able to fulfil your requirements.
- - Implemented staffing measures to reduce the potential risk to our colleagues.
- - Invested in additional stock to ensure we can still meet your needs over the coming weeks. With our vast range, even if the specific item you are looking for is in short supply, we can help you find a suitable alternative.
- A largely reduced glass cutting service, to allow our colleagues to maximise helping as many customers as possible.
We have also made some changes to how you can contact us:
- - We are able to support by email using firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also still contact our experienced team as usual on 01235 771772 during opening hours for all queries.